All students will be part of a full 15, Rugby Union training and playing squad. The College will play in the AoC North West Rugby Competition.
4-6 hours a week plus, full match day preparation from RFU Qualified Coaches.
– Fitness Strength and Conditioning
– Skills development
– Game Play management
– Position Specific Skills Set Development
– Match Analysis and preparation
– Match Day Preperation
– In Game Managment
– Match Conduct / Discipline
– Game Development
– Application of Training Techniques
– Critical analysis/evaluation of own performance
– Target setting
– Application into Training sessions